350ml double cream
250g fresh raspberries
100g white chocolate, pieces
1 vanilla pod, split
6 egg yolks
2 tbsp caster sugar, plus extra for topping
Sprig of mint
1. In a saucepan heat the cream, milk, white chocolate and vanilla pod until the chocolate has melted. Take off the heat.
2. With the tip of a sharp knife cut the vanilla pod and scrape down the middle removing the black seeds and add the seeds to the cream mixture and allow to infuse for 10 minutes. Heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
3. In a separate bowl, beat yolks and sugar together until pale. Then slowly add the cream, stirring continually to prevent the egg from cooking.
4. Split around 3/4 of the raspberries between 6 small oven proof ramekins.
5. Strain the cream mixture through a fine sieve into a jug and transfer to ramekins. Place the ramekins in a bain marie (a deep roasting tray filled with boiling water halfway up the sides). Bake for 15-20 minutes until just set with a wobbly centre. Chill in the fridge for an hour.
6. Sprinkle the tops with caster sugar and cook under a preheated grill or use a blowtorch to brown the sugar. Leave caramel to harden, decorate with raspberries and a sprig of mint, then serve.