Our Cooking Holidays
Flavours of France was set up in 2011 with the aim to provide new, inspiring holidays for real foodies. A cooking holiday is perfect for anyone who loves delicious food and wishes to develop their culinary knowledge. On our French cooking holidays you are part of the local life, not just an observer.
We have carefully planned our cooking course itineraries so guests enjoy the cooking classes and also have free time to explore the area. With our short getaways, you are centrally located so it is easy to get to our cooking courses in France. That means more time to enjoy your holiday.
"Create long lasting memories and come back feeling inspired to cook the dishes you have learnt!" - Anika, Owner of Flavours of France
Cooking Courses in Bergerac
Cooking Courses in Carcassonne
Cooking Courses in La Rochelle
Cooking Courses in the Loire Valley
Why Choose Us?
- Our cooking classes are small & intimate with 8 people max. You will have individual attention on each of our cooking courses in France
- All our French cooking courses are run in English with English speaking cooking teachers and wine experts
- Our lovely locations. Plenty to do when you are not on your cooking course
- Easy to travel to, ideal for a short or long weekend cooking course in France
- We focus on fun, interactive cooking courses, combining watching and doing
'Wonderful. Thanks for a lovely time.'
'Presentation of the course was excellent and we were with a great group of people'